- Candidates must process Diploma’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree of Quantity Surveyor, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or other engineering study program from reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Quantity Surveyor (Estimator) in commercial and industrial industry.
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Strong capabilities in computer program such as Ms. Office word and XL experience in scheduling would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in end-to-end Project Processes and Flow.
- Willing to work remote on a Freeport Project
- Be in Good health with no current health issues and able to pass a MCU process.
- Be familiar and experienced with BoQ projects and understand the make up of each material and labour unit within each individual rate.
- Calculate, monitor, and record the volume/quantity of installed architectural, electrical, and mechanical works daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Assist in the preparation of work progress reports and advise on actual likely start and completion of each activity within the BoQ.
- Immediately report when quantities within the rates change.
- Work closely with colleagues’ sub-contractors and clients during measurement processes.
- Have a Pro-active attitude and willing to take on additional roles, while other staff are on R&R, to ensure smooth timely running and completion of the project.
- Attend client and in house meetings advising progress status.
If you are qualified & interested, please apply with