1) Minimum graduated from Diploma, preferable from public health or occupational health and safety major.
2) Preferable 2 years experienced in relevant field as HSE Officer or fresh graduate with consideration are welcome.
3) Willing to be placed in remote area projects throughout Indonesia.
4) Ability in using a basic program computer such as Microsoft Office Excel & Word, Digital design software/apps.
5) Preferable having Ahli K3 Umum certification or any specified certificate needed in the job specialization, as required by the job’s demand and/or compliance to law regulations.
6) Have good communication skills, reading and writing, including English.
7) Willing to be placed in remote project areas throughout Indonesia.
1. Provide and collect data or documents needed for implementation of Occupational Health Safety program such as but not limited to safety talk program, induction program, safety simulation, and any similar occupational health safety events.
2. Create, socialize, and provide the safety program as required on occupational health and safety standard and company regulations as well.
3. Collect the danger risk data then record data based on workplace incident occurred.
4. Create the report periodically which contains safety event and occupational health and safety plan such as the hazard risk report and/or work incident report.
5. Check and monitor tools operational quality and the equipment completeness, including safety signs within and around the work environment.
6. Be conversant with project interfaces and other contractors particular labour relations with the surrounding local population.
7. Any other reasonable duties as directed by the management or by own initiative within known skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
If you are qualified & interested, please apply with access link as follows:
Share with friend :